Panama City, Florida Criminal Defense Lawyer
If you have been arrested on a criminal charge, or if you have been targeted in a criminal investigation, turn to an attorney with more than 38 years of experience in the criminal justice system. At the Panama City firm, Harry L. Harper Law Offices, Attorney Harper has appeared for both plaintiff and defendant over the course of his distinguished legal career. Now appearing exclusively for defendants, he uses his many years of experience to provide vigorous representation and seasoned advice. Contact his Panhandle law office to schedule a free initial consultation to discuss your case.
Let an experienced prosecutor and trial lawyer represent you in any criminal defense matter or personal injury case. Call (850) 763-5440.
Comprehensive north Florida criminal defense practice
Criminal trial attorney Harry L. Harper provides clients with a skilled defense against all state and federal criminal charges, from murder and auto theft to arson and gun charges. Review the information below to learn more about some of the firm's criminal defense practice areas, which include:
- White Collar Crime: Representing clients in matters involving embezzlement, insurance fraud, Internet crimes, conspiracy, possession of pornography, and money laundering.
- Forfeitures: Recovering your property seized in the course of a criminal investigation. Mr. Harper has successfully recovered property taken in home seizures and car seizures.
- DUI/BUI: Representing people charged with driving or boating under the influence in cases where penalties may include jail time, fines and loss or the suspension of driving privileges
- DUI Manslaughter: Protecting the rights of clients charged with drunk driving, vehicular homicide, and related matters.
- Drug Charges: Making sure that clients charged with state or federal drug crimes have every chance to fight charges such as possession, sale, and trafficking.
- Domestic Violence: Giving clients facing domestic violence charges the chance to preserve their ability to own a firearm, visit their children, or live in their own house.
- Sexual Crimes: Helping people charged with a sex crime, such as lewd and lascivious behavior, rape, or molestation fight the charges and stay off the sex offenders register.
- Probation Violations: Representing people who have violated the terms of their probation. Mr. Harper works with probation officers and the court in trying to prevent his clients from being sent to jail or having their sentence increased.
- Expungements: Assisting people in petitioning the court to expunge convictions from a criminal record involving misdemeanor offenses, minor drug violations or a DUI.
- Juvenile Law: Having your child arrested on a criminal charge is every parent's nightmare. Attorney Harper works hard to protect your child's future.
Contact Criminal Defense Lawyer Harry L. Harper Today
To learn more about the legal practice at Harry L. Harper Law Offices, contact him at his north Florida office. Let him use his experience and the skills of his knowledgeable staff to provide you with the representation you need and deserve in serious personal injury and criminal matters.
Free initial consultation
Credit cards accepted